These Terms of Service cover the birthday reminder text program from Chipn.
- Once opted-in via the Chipn survey, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number from +1 (731)-462-4136. These kinds of messages may include birthday reminders, offers, coupons, or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, complete another Chipn form to opt-in and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send “HELP” to +1 (731)-462-4136.
- All supported carriers can be found at this link.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive as many messages per month from us as birthday reminders you have opted-into. Up to once a month you may receive a promotional message.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.